Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Foot and Ankle Specialists's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
6208 Fayetteville Road, Suite 101
Durham, NC 27713
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Durham, NC, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
As a licensed podiatrist in Durham, NC we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our main office is conveniently located in Ahoskie, NC. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site.
Major Insurances Accepted
- AARP, Aetna, Alliance PPO, Bankers Life, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna Healthcare, General American, Healthsource, Humana, Medcost, Medicaid, Medicare, Partners Healthplan, State Teachers, Tricare, Trigon, United Healthcare... and many others not listed. Please call our office and our staff can inform you if we accept your insurance plan. We also accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Facilities and Equipment
- All offices within 2 mile radius of area hospital
- Fluroscan Motion Equipment
- Non-invasive vascular testing using doppler's
- Complete diabetic shoe line